New Course: Anti-Racism for Workplaces
Designed for a wide range of workplaces and sectors, Ryley Learning’s Anti-Racism for Workplaces online course educates and empowers employees and managers. The course uses diverse characters to illustrate common themes of race-based discrimination and harassment arising in North American workplaces.
Learning topics include:
- Examples of workplace racism
- Impact of racism on people experiencing it
- “Fit”: how subjective norms serve to exclude BIPOC employees from being hired and promoted
- White privilege – how does it play out in the workplace?
- Damaging Racial/ ethnic/ cultural/ religious stereotypes, biases and assumptions
- What are Microaggressions?
- Solutions: How to be an ally to support colleagues and combat racism
Register here for more information about our Anti-Racism for Workplaces online course